Spread over 4,200 square feet, our digital department is the facility entirely dedicated to the digital dimension and perfectly integrated with the other Post Production services.Our digital facility merges togheter skills and pioneering technologies in order to cater the latest market and technical challenges, providing the highest digital Post Production service, as Digital post-production process, now available for all movie projects, on budget and at very competitive prices. The facility, with 16 operating suites, represents a pioonering and innovative route to post production and production needs, from the digital post process to the satellite film distribution, DCP Mastering, versioning and bulk duplication.
In the years we have granted our feature films, tv and advertising clients the most innovative and practical post production solutions moving through both digital and film worlds: we can make digital post-production process available to all movie projects at all budget levels - even productions that are not effects - driven - and at very competitive costs. We are further directly linked to Cinecittà's processing and printing lab, which means that we can bring the combined benefits of digital and traditional techniques to your project.
This world-class facility is equipped with the latest telecine, scanners, film recorders, grading systems and D-Cinema screening rooms and is staffed by a team of highly experienced colorists, digital artists, editors and other specialists.
The combined technology and expertise of the Digital dept. and the film lab mean we can offer a wide range of services, from the digital acquisition of images from film, to the creation of visual effects, to the outputting of digital data back to film:
• 16 and 35mm film digital dailies;
• Full digital post chain (2K, 4K);
• Digital Visual Effects: Wire removal, rotoscoping, glass painting, 3D modelling, etc. (Makinarium)
• Digital Titling;
• TV Mastering: video mastering creation within all existing formats and standards for broadcasting, Home Video and web;
• DCP/DCDM mastering and versioning
• DCP cloning;
• Digital Restoration: digital cleaning, repairing and reconstruction of film and tape originated pictures;
• Data transmission: wide band data transfer with highly secured dedicated softwares (Aspera, Signiant)